Skip to content
- Emma will be booking Tideway (Seahaven Academy) for January 2015 now that they have changed their exam procedures and the sports hall is available.
- Following a meeting with Firle Estate, we are investigating hiring a shipping container to replace the wagon which is in a poor state.
- The longbow/barebow competition takes place on 9th August – please contact Jackie if you would like to take part (payment is erequired to enter)
- There will be a medieval tournament on 16th August, a flyer has been circulated, but queries to Steve Linsdell.
- Volunteers are needed for the Firle Horse Trials ‘have a go’ on 31st August.
Please let me know if you would like to help out, but you must have 3 years archery experience to help on the line!
- Looking into buying new scopes (that aren’t too sensitive) ASAP and replacing the BBQ in time for the next outdoor season.